WHO WE ARE
We, Kaia & my husband, David are committed to offer a healthy & eco-friendly lifestyle in order to keep ourselves balanced within us and with Earth. Therefore, we are continuously experimenting and crafting our all-natural products from body care to accessories, using only organic & 100% pure ingredients and materials. Our aim is to set an outstanding example with KAIAS naturals by showing you how easy it is to switch to a chemical-free life. Besides giving you several options to become self-sufficient in your body care habits we are developing a No. 1. eco-friendly company.
WE CAN CREATE TOGETHER
We have two options now. One is, that you leave us and get a product from somewhere else. That may be fancier, scientifically approved, laboratory-tested, but again: who can believe mainstream science nowadays?, who knows whether they REALLY don't contain coral-killing and skin-weakening chemicals?, who knows how big footprint they create with their production...?
We wanted to make sure that we won't buy any of them anymore. That is why we have researched, tested (not on animals but on humans) and created these well-working, safe, nourishing and comfortable body care products and even more. And, also, not only that: with our products, we are reducing ecological footprint in a way that we can still share it with you. And you don't need to worry about messing up your kitchen either, if you don't want to.
You don't need to buy any of the nasties anymore. By choosing KAIAS naturals, you are contributing to yourself, to your waters, and to our precious, fragile Earth.
WHY NO. 1.?
It may sound romantic nowadays, but we believe that caring, giving and sharing are much more fundamental values than money and profit. Thus, we are operating every level of KAIAS naturals according to our Ethics, which are the following:
• we use only organic and 100% pure ingredients from local sources/providers who offer premium quality ingredients,
• all our packaging we use are recyclable/compostable,
• all our products are environmentally friendly and harmless,
• we offer -10% to our customers who'd like to refill, thus, extending the lifetime of our packaging and reducing waste,
• we use local services to print all our (very durable) stickers and promotional materials to support other small businesses,
• we ship only within NZ to keep our CO2 footprint low (skipping airmail); to provide KAIAS in other countries, we are open to cooperate and share our franchise model^,
• we sell our precious recipes with a DIY kit as well to spread the word and to encourage others to become more self-sufficient in the future – and to take more action according to creating a balanced life.
^feel free to contact us if you are interested to become our partner
Jess Oliver, 26, UK
"I am using the KAIAS Sunpaste and the Deodorant Cream, both of them supports so well my body's active lifestyle and I love both products for how kind and enriching they are to my body."
Harmless. Biodegradable. Conscious. Eco-friendly.